Save on your Energy Bills through FREE LED Lights Upgrade in Victoria
Health and Aged Care facilities have lights operating continuously round the week, resulting in high energy bills. Lighting is an essential part of the care. Common lighting in aged care facilities involve florescent and halogen lights, which emit harmful radiations Ultra-violet (UV) rays, and wastes a lot of energy as heat, resulting in higher operating costs.
Through the VEU Program, aged care facilities are eligible to upgrade their old halogen and fluorescent lighting with LED lighting, at little or no-cost.
How can LED Lighting help aged care facility?
Upgrading to LED lights:
- Guarantees lighting bills reductions of up to 60%
- Support green initiatives by reducing carbon footprint and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Lowers maintenance costs by providing a life expectancy of 15+ years.
- Ensures an environment free from harmful UV emissions and materials such as Mercury.
- Provides healthier living environment through adequate lighting.
How can you benefit through 60 Shades?
- The VEU Program allows 60 Shades to complete energy efficient upgrades usually for free, or at a discounted rate in some circumstances.
- We offer free assessment and installation of lights through qualified A-Grade electricians only.
- We take care of all the paperwork involved and recycle old lights at no cost to you so you can sit back and relax knowing that everything will be taken care of professionally.