Save on your Energy Bills through FREE LED Lights Upgrade in Victoria
Common lighting in Offices involve florescent tubes inside ceiling fixtures, which emit harmful radiations Ultra-violet (UV) rays, are made of highly toxic mercury and dissipates a lot of energy as heat, resulting in higher operating costs.
Businesses often are reluctant to invest in new technologies, especially when they have an existing working solution. The most common argument against upgrading from fluorescent or halogen lights to LEDs is the cost of purchasing new lights and installation. Through the VEU Program, Offices are eligible to upgrade their old halogen and fluorescent lighting with LED lighting, at little to no-cost.
How can LED Lighting help Offices?
Upgrading to LED lights:
- Guarantees lighting bills reductions of up to 60%
- Support green initiatives by reducing carbon footprint and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Lowers maintenance costs by providing a life expectancy of 15+ years.
- Ensures an environment free from harmful UV emissions and materials such as Mercury.
- Provides healthier living environment through adequate lighting.
How can you benefit through 60 Shades?
- The VEU Program allows 60 Shades to complete energy efficient upgrades usually for free, or at a discounted rate in some circumstances.
- We offer free assessment and installation of lights through qualified A-Grade electricians only.
- We take care of all the paperwork involved and recycle old lights at no cost to you so you can sit back and relax knowing that everything will be taken care of professionally.