Save on your Energy Bills through FREE LED Lights Upgrade in Victoria
Warehouses and Factories require well-lit environment to carry out operations smoothly. This results in higher operating costs, due to using high wattage mercury vapour, metal halide and sodium lamps to meet the requirements. These emit harmful radiations Ultra-violet (UV) rays, are unsafe for health because of toxic materials used in these lights and generate a lot of heat energy.
Because of higher replacement costs, industries often stick with existing lighting, not knowing how much they can save by switching to more energy-efficient LED lighting in the long run. Through the VEU Program, industries are eligible to upgrade their old inefficient lighting with LED lights at little to no-cost.
How can LED Lighting help Industries?
Upgrading to LED lights:
- Guarantees lighting bills reductions of up to 60%
- Support green initiatives by reducing carbon footprint and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Lowers maintenance costs by providing a life expectancy of 15+ years.
- Ensures an environment free from harmful UV emissions and materials such as Mercury.
- Provides healthier living environment through adequate lighting.
How can you benefit through 60 Shades?
- The VEU Program allows 60 Shades to complete energy efficient upgrades usually for free, or at a discounted rate in some circumstances.
- We offer free assessment and installation of lights through qualified A-Grade electricians only.
- We take care of all the paperwork involved and recycle old lights at no cost to you so you can sit back and relax knowing that everything will be taken care of professionally.